Sunday 9 December 2012

Scan Suspicious Files with Different Antivirus Engines Online

Suspicious files are all over the internet, you download something and you come across another virus or malware which is totally unknown to your Antivirus Engine, so that does not make any sense that you are having the best Antivirus Engine in the world but sometimes that too fails to detect that kind of virus. So what we can do in that case well we go for something which can search your file using all Antivirus Engine available.
That’s right searching and scanning for malware and viruses through all Antivirus Engines together can be done really easily with VirusTotal. So what VirusTotal says on about them.
VirusTotal is a service that analyzes suspicious files and URLs and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, Trojans, and all kinds of malware detected by antivirus engines.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in
    accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your
    weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your augment and even I achievement you access constantly rapidly.
    Also see my website > Click For Info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my friends, since if like to read it after that my friends will too.


    My web site: how to make extra money online

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.